Copyright © 2016 ReverendFrank.com. All Rights Reserved.
...where hearts are joined.
Pennsylvania & New Jersey Wedding Officiant
Also available for Christenings/Baptisms,
Baby Blessings and
Serving PA Counties of Lebanon, Lancaster, Dauphin & Berks
NJ Counties of Monmouth & Northern Ocean.
A Committment Ceremony often called an Affirmation of Love, is a personal commitment between two people but does not bind the couple under the same laws as a marriage.
It is a verification of an important relationship that exists between them.
It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy.
It is a commitment that, like a marriage, requires and deserves daily attention as well as a life-long consecration to the ideal of loving kindness, backed with the will to make it last.
Couples wishing to affirm their love for one another are invited to contact us for more information.
What You Can Expect...
Each Committment Ceremony includes:
- Initial Consultation - usually over the phone
- In person Consultation with the couple - preferably 2- 3 weeks prior to the ceremony
- Review and acceptance of the Ceremony including the ceremonial vows, readings, etc.
- Your Monday thru Thursday Rehearsal for wedding party on location**
- Ceremony on your Special Day
- Certificate confirming the occasion
- Personalized copy of the ceremony
- Affirmation of Love
- Monday through Thursday - $259.00*
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday - $299.00*
*Weekday fees do not apply on holidays. See Additional Fees page for details.
** Friday, Saturday and Sunday Rehearsals if availability permits incur an additional fee.
Submit this Form
Enter this code
EXACTLY as shown