Ordained December 24, 2001.
Now in my 16th year as an ordained Minister and Wedding Officiant, my desire strengthens
to bestow the blessings of matrimony, renewing the sacred wedding vows taken years ago
and to bless those seeking an affirmation of their love to one another.
I have officiated many weddings, for couples of varying faiths and belief systems. All
Ceremonies can be Traditional, Religious, Non-Religious, Interfaith, Non-denominational,
Civil or any combination.These have been held in a variety of places of worship, venues,
beaches, parks, back yards and other locations.
I am available to officiate your Wedding Ceremony, Renewal of Vows or Commitment
Ceremony. I am available to Christen and/or Baptize children of all ages into the Christian
faith and also to provide closure to those who have lost a loved one through a funeral or
I am proactive, easy goinng and flexible with couples in designing special and unique
As your Officiant, I will make you the following promises:
• I will always present myself in a professional manner.
• I will offer a simple to read and understand Agreement with fees and services clearly
• I will go the extra mile to obtain 100% customer satisfaction with preparation and
• If a dispute arises, it will be settled professionally and promptly.
• I will stay in constant communication with you as my client.
• I will always treat the Bride, Groom, Families, Guests and all vendors with the
respect they deserve.